Did You Suffer Police Brutality?

While systemic racism has long been a problem in law enforcement agencies in New York, the issue has more recently gained widespread public attention because of the number of videos posted online showing instances of police using excessive force.

For people who have been injured by police brutality, there are legal options. Under federal law, American citizens are protected from the deprivation of rights, privileges or immunities secured by the Constitution and laws. Victims may file a lawsuit against state and federal agencies when someone acting in an official capacity violates these rights. This includes police officers.

Lawsuits filed against police departments under this law are called Section 1983 claims.

We Stand Up For Your Rights

At Dell & Dean, PLLC, we believe police profiling and police discrimination against minorities is unacceptable. We will aggressively defend your rights and hold police officers who abuse their power accountable.

As an established Long Island law firm, we have the resources, strength and skill to protect your rights and aggressively pursue compensation on your behalf. We have extensive experience in filing Section 1983 police brutality claims. In addition, our founding partners are Italian-American, and know firsthand that police profiling occurs with regularity in the state.

Contact A Trial Law Firm Ready To Help You Seek Justice

Importantly, Dell & Dean, PLLC, is a trial law firm. Our lawyers are ready to take any case to court, when it is in our clients' interests to do so. This means if you work with us, we can aggressively pursue justice on your behalf, knowing that we have the courtroom experience and skill to see your case through trial.

No Legal Fees Unless We Win

We charge nothing for you to meet with us and learn about your rights and options. If we take your case, it is because we believe we can win —- so we never charge a legal fee unless we help you recover compensation.

Speak with a Nassau County attorney by calling 866-290-5475 or reaching us online.